CHEAP TYPE 3 STUFF

I have a load of stuff to sell, here goes:

pop-out windows- squareback, 3 sets, US$10 a pair

early bonnet/hood, 3, US$30 each

early doors, 1 pair, US$30 pair

late door, 1 only, US$15 (not sure what side..)

RHD oval dash, US$50

Oval roof section, US$30

notchback rear lid, US$20

notchback rear fenders, 3, US$50 pair or $30 each

late model bonnet/hood, US$30

guages, lots to choose from, US$10 each

13x6 inch large stud pattern, US$20 pair

squareback hinge cover (early big metal one), 2, US$15 each

left hand mirrors, 3, US$10 each

tail-light housings, 10, US$5 each

1966 RHD Type 3 Panel Van (M265 option) very very rare vehicle, no
engine, no wiring, rolling on original rusty floorpan. Body is complete
and I will throw in all panels but does need the full resto. this is for
someone that wants something very rare and who has a lot of time. No
offers, US$500.

Monday night I will revise the list as it is all going to a swapmeet,
plus I have loads more parts that must go. Make me an offer if you dont
like the prices but need the parts. You pay shipping from Australia.
Cheques only.

Aaron.
--
                      \|/