Florida Bug Bash

is anyone going to the IVWA Bug Bash, here in Jacksonville, Florida?

It is on Sunday, September 14th. I will be going and just wanted to let
everybody know about it. They had the first one here back in
Feb. it was kinda small, as there was little advertizing. But I think this
one will be better they have been showing it in some mags in the up-coming
event sections. If you want more info go to www.ivwa.com.

If anyone from the list will be there, I would like to talk to ya, or maybe
check out your T-3.

let me know....
Sean
'69 Square