Re: FREE??

  Hi there, my name is Luis and I'm in Southern New Mexico doing some work
for my company, I'll be here for a few days, actually I'm leaving tomorrow.
I was looking around base ( I'm a US ARMY soldier) and I came across 2 late
and/or early 70 Squareback, auto stick, no engine, no trans. When I went to
the auto craft shop manager to ask about them he told me that they want to
tow them to another junk yard but did not get to it and they were just left
there. He told me that the owner has one and will like to give those shells
to anyone interested. They are in a nice conditions ( if you have another
Square that need help). They are in White Sands Missile Range in New
Mexico. Too bad I did not have a towing capabilities on my military van.
;-p   I did not talked to the owner because of lack of time, but I got a
phone number that I can get some inf. if anyone is interested. NOW this is
what the manager from the auto shop told me, but there is nothing to loose
to find out right?...right.  Just send me an email and i'll find out for
you.
  Actually I was interested on that 63 Ghia next to the Squarebacks but it
was not for sale..   :-(

 Let me know if interested
Luis
68 Notchback