Any listées from the southwest US?

T3,

I am wondering if any of us 200 or more subscribers on board the list are
from the southwest US - like Southern California, Arizona or New Mexico in
particular.  I ask because I am looking to buy another Type III and I want
to do it from a parched and dry climate - no rust.  Yes, I am in Finland
and that is a long way from Flagstaff, AZ.  However, I have great
connections on shipping from LA, and it won't be a big deal once I find the
right car.

If anyone IS from a dry area of the US and would be willing to assist me in
this endeavor, please send me some mail (I will explain all of the details
to you personally and its a long list).  I would appreciate hearing from
you.

Thanks in advance.

-- Patrick Morton
1963 Beetle