i killed my fastback: (

today on the way to school i siezed the engine in my '68 fastback. somehow my
car burned 4qts. of oil in one month! anyway, i love my car to much to give
up on her. if anyone knows where i can get a new (new, rebuilt, just in good
shape) engine for my baby i would greatly appreciate it. gex has them for
$619 and j-bugs has them for $549. please help me.