Attn. Floridians -Reply

I thought it was November-  I was hoping to go, but I'm gonna feel kind of
dumb if I have to have the VWs towed there......

Who knows.  Maybe Ill sell the notch.

Please let me know of any info that pops up.  Ill make some calls and see
what I can find out....  I hope its still on.  Give me dates to, if you would!

-rj
63 notch
71 square
68 fast

>>> <VWMAN18@aol.com> 09/09/97 01:41am >>>
Were any of you Florida listees planning on going to the Volks Folks
Reunion
at Titusville in October?  I had planned on going, but then I heard it had
been cancelled.  Anyone else got any info?

Cayson Ellsworth
68 Fastback
72 Super
71 Ghia Vert (4 Sale)