Re: Slip-slid'n away...(Long, but please read on.)

Sorry about that aborted post.

The only adjusting I think you can do is to make sure the rear brakes are
in proper adjustment. (I forget the procedure, but I performed it per
Haynes manual). If everything is in good working order and proper
adjustment, then that's all you can do. My Festiva does a nice job of
locking all wheels _simultaneously_, and my VW would tend to lock maybe
three of them. You're just going to have to dicipline your foot to pump
the brake pedal 300 times a second. :)

Graham