RE: teflon rant -n- rave

To Toby & All
I personally agree with both points, yes it is good and no it is not
as protected from heat as it seems.  Traffic Authorities in Australia prescribe
rubber brake hose for vehicles manufactured after 1972 or abouts,
mainly as internal damage to the "stainless" cannot be seen by inspection
 (luckily roadsters miss this date)
What is the legal position in the good ole USA ?(Just curious)

Regards

Howard