From: WALTEE <WALTEE@prodigy.net>
To: type-3@umich.edu
Subject: Re: Insuance on my new 71
Date: Sunday, September 07, 1997 10:35 AM

drako@usa.net wrote:

> It was more like
> "WHAT! Youve got to be SH*TING me! Its a *UCKEN station wagon!
> I even ofered to let the lady drive it but she would not.
> I was rather pissed!!!!!
>
> > Did you tell them "It's a STATION-WAGEN FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!!"
> > Say it just like that too...they'll get the point ;)
> >
> > mikey
> >
> > '66 Sunroof Squareback
> > '72 Fastback
You know it's funny, but Prudential charges the same to insure my Notch
as it does my wife's '89 Aerostar. I'm over 35, Both  cars are in my
name, I have a "safe" driver designation on my insurance rating, I have
an "E" classification for driving emergency vehicles, and yet the two
cars were charged differently until Prudential paid me off for losing
our house to Hurricane Andrew. Then the cost of insurance skyrocketed, I
think they are trying to get their money back a dollar at a time.
David Walters
'73 1600 L Notch
S. FL, USA