[no subject]

Cool, Ohio show on the 27/28th? Sounds like an excuse for a caravan. Im
in college Park MD and anyone else in the area going, lets talk. Also
going to the Hagerstown show as long as it's not the same weekend.
Finally  got he carpet from sewfine, looks awesome, soon as I figure out
where all the pieces go, but the Oatmeal color looks rad. Too bad it
doesnt taste like oatmeal.
John 71 T-3
p.s. anyone know where I can get one of those manifold pressure sensors
that live under the left side of the engine bay? just in case.