Re: manassas

Happily, my notch won first place in the it's class. It was a ruby-red 1500,
did you see it Trish ? I hooked up with other people that told me they had
one once, or their friends had one. I guessed it provoked a lot of people to
*come outa the closet* :-)
Anyway, I love seeing other T3's around at the shows. Sorry I didn't get to
meet anyone but I had my hands full most of the time, hunting in the swap or
playing with my little girl. I think I'm going to the Dayton, OH show on the
27th/28th, any one going ? Greg, are you going ? Outnumbering the T1's,
that'd be a kick, wouldn't it !!!!

kevin chapman
'63 notch 1500

<< > Well after hard competion at the bug out my fastback own 3rd place,
 > there was only three there, this is before somebody left.....
 >
 >     gcv@kreative.net
 >     69 fastback

 Congrats!! And how about our other listers? That mouth-watering Notch
 must have placed somewhere, too? As soon as I finish off the rest of the
 roll of film I'll send pix in to Greg (hopefully this will be before
 Christmas!) Who knows, in a couple of years we may outnumber the Type
 I's at Bugout! Far out! -Trish ;)