Re: Help, where back-up light Fuse?

Auszug der Nachricht von
"Charles E. Whitney" <clncrew@ziplink.net><br>, Absendedatum Thu, 04 Sep 1997 22:15:00 -0400

> Hello All,
>
> My back up lights still don't work since I pulled and replaced my
> engine.  The connections on the transmission are on tight.  In looking
> at an electrical schematic, it appears there is a seperate fuse
> for the
> back up lights, not under the dash.  Does anyone know where this is
> located?

The back-up light fuse is (or should be) in the cable from the
Transmission switch to the lights. It is a small plastic housing
in the engine compartment.
It would suspect that you must have disconnected that while taking
the engine out. I just wonder that you didn¥t recognise it. Maybe
some weird pre-owner has chucked it away.
Heiko
¥68 Notch, ¥70 Fastback, ¥71 Fastback