sheet metal sections available

Hello all,

The '72 fastback I purchased for the new rebuilt engine is actually more
solid than I thought.  If someone is interested in a good body (who
isn't ;-) ) it is available very reasonably.  By the way, it is in
Connecticut.

Due to my wife's lack of VW enthusiasm, it can not sit in my garage for
long.  It will be taken to the junk yard soon.  If no one is interested
in the whole body,  but you have favorite parts, who doesn't?, there are
some good sections I could cut out.  Things like inner fender well,
rockers etc.  Let me know your needs.

I am parting out the whole thing so let me know your needs.  I believe I
already have a deal for the fenders.

Thanks,

Charlie
'67 Square
I may be a Muir Idiot, but I'm no imbecile!