Re: vw junkyard -Reply

So how is this junkyard on price???
Do they realize their own treasures???

 I' heading up to P'cola, Fla soon, and thats Soooooooo close.....

-rj

Martin Peitz wrote:
> ok,
> everybody wants to know where that VW junkyard is that I mentioned.
> Its about 1 hour south of Huntsville Alabama.
> Its got between 300 and 500 VW's, only aircooled.
> I usually find what I need.
> The problem is the lack of accessability. Everything is stashed
> together
> so closely and in so much jungle that each trip is an expedition.

I have seen pictures of that place in Alabama wich a friend of mine took
about 2 years ago. It IS a jungle!!!
Anyway it still is impressive to see these 300odd VWs. It seems
definately worth a trip (even if it is only for looking around).
Heiko