Re: manassas

Grant Voigt wrote:

> Well after hard competion at the bug out my fastback own 3rd place,
> there was only three there, this is before somebody left.....
>
>     gcv@kreative.net
>     69 fastback

Congrats!! And how about our other listers? That mouth-watering Notch
must have placed somewhere, too? As soon as I finish off the rest of the
roll of film I'll send pix in to Greg (hopefully this will be before
Christmas!) Who knows, in a couple of years we may outnumber the Type
I's at Bugout! Far out! -Trish ;)