Ugh! -Reply

You know, thats what friends are for.  If you are in florida, I have tons of
space and every tool you can think of.  (my dad had some weird tool
fetish).  Give me a call.

On the legal side, I think that when leases are ammended you have the
option of not joining in,  or else they could raise the rent to 1000000 dollars
the second month.  I think the original lease you signed is permanant until it
ends.  hats the whole point.  Not that you want to go visit Rusty the Baliff
just so you can change your spark plugs, but hey.  Dont take the law into
your own hands.

-rj
-71 squareback (we gotta stick together)
-68 fastback (umm....wheels???)
-63 notch
-2 cute but annoying goats