Re: Looking for (mudflaps again).

At 06:47 2.9.1997, Greg Merritt wrote:

 * At 1:23 PM +0300 9/2/97, Yevgheny Khanin wrote:

 * >	Does anyone know
 * >	of any vendor able to supply this stuff?

 * 	Rocky Mountain lists them; they seem to be generally available.

These are actually just the square style flaps and hangers that you find on
a Type I.  They do not sell real Type III mudflaps with the lip that runs
ups the fender.

However, there is a firm in Oregon which sells repro Type III mudflaps.  I
got a letter from them last year sometime saying that they were still
available.  I will have to find it somewhere in my stack of catalogs.  Uh,
the price was $65.00 for the pair.

More later.

-- Patrick
1963 Beetle