Re: CO way to high

On  2 Sep 97, Keith Park wrote:

> You should get 28-9 MPG on the highway.  your running too rich!
>
> 72-3 ECU's (the E ones) have a CO adj. but your problem is probably
> the press sens.

I get 20-23 mpg in my 72.  I would like to see it higher, but it
won't.

The CO bit seem to be very confused.  Even some of the "official"
literature mentions the CO adjustment, but the 311 E box does not
have it.

I have only seen this adjustment on type 4s and 914s.

Jim
                             Laura Kepner-Adney
                         jadney@vwtype3.org
                             Madison, Wisconsin