Seals

What options besides West Coast Metric do we have for quality rubber seals
for our Type-3's?

I just priced a complete door seal kit for both doors from WCM and I am
kinda shocked at the price.  WCM wants 656.70 for their deluxe kit for
both doors.  Now, this does include all seals/scrapers for both doors.
But, man.. $660.00???

Unfortunatly, I need the complete kit.. the PO really hacked these doors.
Clear rubber hose material for the door seals and cut up fan belts for
window scrapers and a mess of other stuff.. a real mess.

I have always used WCM with my Bug and Type-2 restorations.  But, sheesh..
do I have any other options than WCM for Type-3 seals?

I made a list of everything I need from WCM and it totals $1600 in just
rubber products alone.

---
  \/   John T. Croteau {jt@geekopolis.com} {Minneapolis, MN}
 \/\/  Maggie, an Orange 1971 VW Squareback