Re: survey reply

In a message dated 9/2/97 2:56:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time, you write:

<< n form, and the
 NONA web page doesn't appear to have been modified THIS YEAR! With only
 roughly 100 members, one might expect them to stay more up-to-speed, no? >>

As the Host/owner/whatever of the NONA web page I feel compelled to answer
your questions.
The web page will stay the way it is until Lee decides he wants something
else put up. The page is strictly a way for people to find out how to get in
touch with Lee to subscribe to the newsletter. It is not an addendum to the
newsletter nor is it meant to be read instead of the newsletter. Just a way
to find out about it. An advertisment if you will.
If you feel slighted by Lee call him and tell him. He's a very understanding
type guy and I'm sure he'll do his best to get you some info as soon as he
can.
Ask Greg about the logistics behind trying to run a newsletter -- he's been
trying to put something like this together for a year now and it's crazy !!

Dan