Re: Early fuel pump needed

On  1 Sep 97, Sppinner@aol.com wrote:

> Anyhow, anyone have the original style T3 fuel pump for the 1500
> with side draft carb ? I need one to be original. I had to chuck my
> old one as it poured fuel in the oil. Thanks !

As the originals were rebuildable, it would be a shame to throw it
away.  a rebuild kit might be hard to find, but I suspect it would be
easier than finding an exact replacement complete pump.  Kits may
still be available from VW--I suspect that one kit serviced many
models of pumps.

Jim
                             Laura Kepner-Adney
                         jadney@vwtype3.org