Re: Fuel Line

Hi Jim!

Just got back from Texas with my new Square.. what a trip. :-)

Well, I was strongly considering going with Gene Bergs or CB's fuel
injection kit on the new engine I am planning for my Square.

The stock D-Jetronic system on my Square was replaced a long time ago
with Dual Weber 34-ICTs.

---
 John T. Croteau {jt@geekopolis.com}
 Founder, geekopolis.com - Minneapolis, MN - http://www.geekopolis.com