Re: Door sags how do i fix?

Jason,

Jim suggested a couple of washers will do the job, I found that a flat
piece of metal that came with U bolts I was using to build billy carts fro
my kids did the job perfectly  it has elongated slots in each end and the
one I found was exactly the right length, check your local hardware store.

HTH
Steve Farmer

>my drivers side door on my fastback sags quite a bit, any one
>know how to fix this? it scrapes the fender in front of the door
>because it sags so much :(

Heads Together Systems Pty Ltd
PO Box 2103 Dee Why, NSW, 2099
Sydney, Australia

Net: hts@hts.com.au
Tel: 612 9982 6767
Fax: 612 9981 3081
Visit our Web Site at http://www.hts.com.au

Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open.