Parklights etc

Just to set things straight (thanks Dana) I ment that my parklights were
wired in parallel instead of series. To recap everything...
I wanted to know if the parklights in my headlights are supposed to be wired
in parallel with the turn signal lights. In other words, what lights should
be illuminated when the parklight switch is on ?

kevin chapman
electric man  ;-)