side marker colors

After talking with a friend down the street, I have a question about the
different colors availible for the marker lights. My notch has the clear/red,
high mounted lenses. What colors are correct for a export notch to Vienna ?
Could m-codes provide an answer ? I have a couple of the yellow/orange ones,
but don't know for what car/years they belong. Can anyone shed more light on
this ? Same question for the front turns. My '63 notch has the euro
headlights, euro taillights, clear/red markers, and clear bullet turns for
reference, is this correct ?

kevin chapman