Re: filthy rich

I'm still battling the running rich problem.

Can anybody tell me what is special about cylinders 2 and 4 in a '71 FI
SB?

When I pull my plugs, the electrodes on the ones on cylinders 1 and 3
are brown (which is normal, I assume) and the area directly adjacent to
the thread, facing the combustion chamber is fluffy black (not normal, I
assume).

The plugs on cylinders 2 and 4 are totally carbon fouled, fluffy black
on every part of the plug exposed to the combustion chamber.

Does the CU or some other component send more gas to cylinders 2 and 4
for some reason?

Steve B.