Re: FI or Carb

> With a slightly modified 73 system I consistantly get 27-28 in the
> highway with the cruise control on,  28-9 with it off cruising at 72MPH.

Are those figures reversed? I thought using the cruise usually gave you
better gas mileage?  Or do you just have a really steady foot?

> If your getting 30 or over on the highway and cruise above 65 thats too
> lean a setup and you may burn a piston.

I'll see what happens now that I ditched my 009 dizzy in favor of the stock
unit.  Speaking of that, it was well worth the swap on my stock 1600!  I
feel like I have about 10 more hp, it starts easier when cold and hot, it
idles better, I could go on...

- Everett