Re: FI or Carb -Reply

Take them if they are cheap-  In case the whole post apocolyptic
Mad-Max future happens, FI parts will be disturbingly scarce, but you
can monkey a carb.  Luckily, right now, we have the option. And its
better to be safe.....

Of course, the thought of riding around wrapped in fur on top of my
squareback, fending off rabid Ford drivers, sounds like a dream I had last
night after watching Children of the Corn III: Urban Nightmare......

Sheesh

-rj
-71 square
-6? fastback with sunroof realcheapbuyme
-63 notch (still have to tow it home)