Re: FI or Carb

With a slightly modified 73 system I consistantly get 27-28 in the
highway with the cruise control on,  28-9 with it off cruising at 72MPH.

Around town 22-23, less in the cold weather of course.

If your getting 30 or over on the highway and cruise above 65 thats too
lean a setup and you may burn a piston.  I got my FI system up to 35MPG
once by accident when I was tuning it on a trip. Good thing it wasn't
too hot out at the time!

Keith