>From type-3-errors@umich.edu Wed Oct 29 13:25:48 1997
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 09:50:46 -0800 (PST)
From: David Sigman <dsigman@rocketmail.com>
Subject: FI or Carb
To: type-3@umich.edu

I was wondering about my car.  It is FI right now but my friends keep
on pushing me to go with carbs.  I was just wanting some other
people's opinion on this subject.

===

                                  In God's Love and Forgiveness,
                                        David Sigman
                                       '71 Squareback
                                     dsigman@rocketmail.com
Practice does not make perfect.  Only perfect practice
makes perfect.
--Vince Lombardi