Re: Yikes!!! those shipping costs are scary

I've seen a lot of Greyhound packages containing auto body parts,
never had to use it myself.  Used to be the only way to get oversized
stuff in smaller towns with no freight terminal.  UPS now has an
oversized freight rate table, check out the web site.  Sticker shock
time though.  Saw one guy who was a regular at the UPS counter, talked
to the freight agent, he'd shipped about a whole car body through the
terminal there.  Had fenders going out when I was there.