Type3 Books

While I'm in search of books, I was wondering if anyone has the Kenneth Ball
book on VW's ? I think it's the light green book dated around '64. Also, I
believe he makes one type3 specific, but not sure (I'd like to have that
one). Does anyone have this book or know of one around for sale ? If so,
please e-mail me **directly**. Thanks,

kevin chapman

Happy Halloween Everyone....    <[:-p