Subject: To Pertronix or not to Pertonix, that is the question
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    10/24/97 7:13 PM

I went to my VWFLAPS today and they said they had a Pertronix for a FI
'71 T3. I didn't know a Pertronix would work on a FI distributor.

Has anyone put one of these on? If you have, how does it compare to the
stock set-up?

Please P-mail your response along with post to the list; Greg hasn't got
me signed-up yet.

Steve B.