Hey people!

Yea I will donate to the server, I dont have much money but I will
donate =)
Hey all of you net surfers out there PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Check
out my Web-Page!!!!!!!!!! Here is the address!!!!!
http://www.angelfire.com/ut/crashovd/index.html
Please tell me what you like & Dislike about it! PLEASE PLEASE. =) I
have a lot of stuff for sale and it is all on there =) andI also have
links to All the pages in the VW Ring. ok ? WEll later and thanx for
this list it has helped me a lot but its kinda wierd its kinda hard to
get you guys to talk to me. well later folks.

Thanx all!

      Jason
          "Crash"

1970 T-III Fastback <Mine>