Re: T3 State of the List

Jake Kooser wrote:

> I personally would be willing to donate financially to a Type III domain
> name/server change for the betterment of the list and manual pages.
> Okay, I've got the fire extinguisher out of the squareback here, so
> flame away, or, send some positive mail out on this subject.
>
> Jake "I hope this doesn't start a range war" Kooser

 To All:

   While I am not considered "rich" by any means, I think this is a
great
   idea!  I am looking at all the advice/suggestions being handed out on
   this list and I am just amazed at the sense of "community" here.  I
   suppose that others have the same idea.

   If a fund is set up, I am most willing to contribute, and most
charitably
   as well!

   Respectfully,

   Allen Moore