Re: Cylinder Heads

"How to rebuild your air-cooled Volkswagen engine", by Tom Wilson (HP
Books), has a very exhaustive description of the differences in the
various cylinder heads that VW used throughout the years.  If you have a
question about a specific set of heads, I'd be glad to look it up for
you and pass the info along.  I have a scanner, so I can even scan a
page and send it to you via e-mail if you'd like.

Jake Kooser
'71 Squareback (the little girl)
'66 type 1 roadster (the project)
'73 super beetle (Barney)