Re: '65 Type III floormat

Everett,

Our 65 Variant still has the original front floor mat.  It had the original
rear floor mat up until this past May when I replaced it with a NOS one that
I bought at the Wolfsburg Museum store.  I am quite positive that the rear
mat we bought is also for the 65 since I matched the part numbers before I
bought it.  It is a perfect match.

Anyway, send me your address.  I'll take pictures of them one of these days
and send them out.  I hope that you don't need them anytime soon, though.

Take care,

John
'65 1500s Variant
'72 Cabrio "Franjo"