FB Quarter Panels

Well a few months ago I was at my local vw junkyard, which consists of
three type 3's.  I pulled out some quarter panels in great shape; no
scraches or tears in them, I was a happy camper.  They have just been
sitting in my back room until yesterday when I tried to install them in my
'67.  They did not come close to fitting.  The ashtray was off about three
inches.  What are the correct panals for my '67FB?  My car came with none.
So if anybody needs these panals let me know.

Thanks
Duane Burdick
'67 Fastback