Parcel Shelves, T3

I'm talking with a really nice guy in TN about shelves. What different types
of shelves were available in the T3 ?Mine has the plasticy mesh type (true
german name), but what about the bamboo types ? Any ideas ? Also, what would
a complete, NOS, euro headlight assembly cost (just one side) ? He has one
for sale and wanted me to ask y'all. Thanks for the info in advance.
BTW, I'm still looking for a Henry Elfrink manual. If anyone has any leads,
....**e-mail me direclty**.... PLEASE !!!

kevin chapman
'63 notch
ex>'66 elfrink manual    :-(((