PORSCHE PARTS???

does any one know where i acn find porsche parts online? i want to install
late 60's porshe accesories to my fastback. i'm looking for seats, steering
wheel, shifter, etc. if i'm going to trick out my baby, i might as well use
the best (by the way, has anyone noticed the resemblence between the fastback
and the porsche, or am i just imagineing it?)