For Sale

I found a squareback in Golden Eagle, ILL.  It's a 1970 I believe.  I don't
know a whole lot about it.  The owner said that he parked it when it
started running choppy (FI problem he suspects), then got caught up in his
Bug and never got back to it.  It has a solid straight body, typical rust
in the typical places on the fender......factory air.....um, I don't know
much more at this point but if someone might be interested I will make it
my business to learn more.  He is asking  $300.

Lemme know

Shannon Darosett, St. Louis, MO USA
'70 Fastback (R.I.P. death by rust)
'73 Fastback (wounded)