Re: looking for... side markers.

Yevgheny,
  Agreed- the Euro markers look cool, and thus, the USA grey market
snaps them up, and prices go whacko.  BUT:  All the Notches over here
tend to have (or have had) side markers, as the cars were grey market as
well.  Of course, that doesn't mean that Fast and Square owners don't
WANT them <grin>.
  Last pair I saw looked like they'd been dredged up from the bottom of
a pond, and the guy wanted $40 for the pair.  I'm starting to think
maybe that wasn't such a bad price...
Tob B