Pressure sensor

This is an open post to anyone who may have a pressure sensor for a `71
Squareback. After performing a couple of resistance checks between
terminals (infinite resistance on one pair) and diaphragm check (air
passes right through) I believe a replacement is due. Failed smog check
too, running too rich off idle. I am located in CA, San Diego area so
any help would be greatly appreciated. Identification numbers as follows
0280 100 007
311906 051C
Thanks, Bill Falkenbach