Re: Who wants to help with an electrical problem?

The only ground that I have checked is that of the battery to the frame.
Most connections elsewhere seem to be free of corrosion, but I will check
for certain in the next few days.  What would be considered the proper
size?  Everything is still stock, except for the FI swap, but no wire
seems too minimal.  Timing is correct, at least when timed statically.
The points are set to .016".  And the spark plug wires are new.
I appreciate those that responded, and I will let you know of my progress.
Thanks,
Bryan