Subject: Re: synthetic oil
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    10/21/97 9:55 AM

     How many miles makes for sufficient break-in for a new engine before
switching over to synthetic?  I picked up a case of Valvoline semi-synthetic
10W30; my engine has a couple of hundred miles on it.  (I bet we'll get
100% agreement that semi-synthetic is a semi-good idea, eh?;)

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle