Re: Questions

> Duane writes:
> Are all the type III windshields copmatible with each other?

Uh, I think so. I'm in the process of cannibalizing a '72 Square to
revive a '64 Notch (yes, including the dreaded pan swap).

I removed the windshiled from my '72 and held it up to the opening on
the '64. It looks like both cars have exactly the same size, shape and
curve, when compared to the glass. If there is a difference, it is very,
very small. However this "fit test" was done sans rubber seal. It's
going to be a few months before I try to install it for real.

And by the way, I used a windshield-removal technique I read about in
this group. I used a carpet knife to carefully cut away the old rubber
seal, bit by bit. Be careful you don't cut yourself, as it's easy to do.

Any how, good luck.

-- Bob Couse-Baker
   '64 Notch (still in a comma)
   '86 Mazda RX-7 (faster-than-a-944 daily driver)