Re: 1967 Notchback For Sale

My65notch@aol.com wrote:

> W, how much is shipping, import costs, etc. for a vehicle from Europe
> when I checked, about 1000 $ to get it shipped to a port in Texas ( from. Then you may also need to pay customs
> fees etc.
>
> Dan

Dan:

Check out the EPAs web page, they have info about importing cars to the
United States (basically it says 67 and older cars are no problem.) I've
heard Canadian law says essentially the same thing up until the 1975
model year, but I don't know the details. Also check with your state or
provincial DMV regarding cars imported from outside of North America --
sometimes things are weird.

-- Bob Couse-Baker