re: Road Rage/ My Blood is Still Boiling (fwd)

>Hi,
>Good idea Shannon, I am looking into having a nail dispenser attached to
>the rear bumper, so when taligater person gets too close I can give the
>offender a flat and he/she can think about their crime while they change
>tires in a cold freezing rain.
[snip]

Volks,

The best on eI heard was to attached an aftermarket windscreen washer with
the outlet going into the top of the carbs.  Fill the washer with diesel
fuel and then weh somone is to close, press the button and .... a HUGE
cloud of black smoke will engulf them.  It couldf de coke your motor at the
same time :)

Regards,
Steve Farmer

Heads Together Systems Pty Ltd
PO Box 2103 Dee Why, NSW, 2099
Sydney, Australia

Net: hts@hts.com.au
Tel: 612 9982 6767
Fax: 612 9981 3081
Visit our Web Site at http://www.hts.com.au

Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open.