Subject: whats wrong with my car????????
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    10/11/97 2:45 AM

I resently aquired my 71 square.

when i drive my piece of art known as a squareback it looses power
after its been drivin for about 30 minutes. it starts gradual
at first like it looses power for about 30 seconds and gains it back
but after a while it just stay at the lost power stage. it has been
converted to dual solexes,(please dont say anything! it was done by
the owner before me!) but I think it may have retained the stock
dizzy. could this be it? anyone got the part # so I can check?
could it be vacume leaks? should I check fuel filters? please help!

"VWbrat"
57bug
66bug
71squareback