T-3 parts FS

Dear T-3 list:

My wife won't let me spend any more money on my '64 Notch restoration
until I get some of this stuff out of the garage:

Early T-3 stuff from a ’64 Notchback:

1. Doors: left and right (fair-to-poor condition; driver side has no
roll-up glass; trim holes filled with Bondo); in primer; minor surface
rust on inside; no locks, chrome on handles was damaged by previous
owner's attempts at body work
2. Engine:  1500 core, complete (NOT RUNNING, with tin, carbs, distrib,
fuel pump, 6v gen, rusty heat exchangers, Bugpack header) looks like its
been sitting for a long time - prefer to sell whole, but will consider
parting (beware: I know of no source for rebuld kits for old Solex
carbs)
3. Transmission: Swing - condition unknown (see engine above)
4. Turn Signals: Wrap-around type, both sides, no lenses, no rubber body
seals
5. Gauges: Assorted white needle and red needle (no tachometers),
ranging from very good to very poor condition
6. Assorted other stuff: voltage regulator, starter, shift lever, fuel
tank; well-used (possibly used-up) brake and suspension parts; poor
condition dash parts, including push-button switches, heater controls

Late T-3 stuff, from a ’72 Squareback:

1. Rear Hatch:  very good condition, with defroster glass and
license-plate lamp, no rust, lemon yellow
2. Hood: good condition (except for slight dent created by putting too
much stuff in the trunk), with trim, no rust, lemon yellow
3. Rear Fenders (both sides): very good condition, one has
properly-accomplished minor repair (noticeable only from the inside),
with trim, no rust, lemon yellow
4. Tail lamps: with lenses and seals; one very good condition; one with
cracked lens
5. Front turn signals: with lenses and seals; very good condition
6.  Steering column: with turn-signal and wiper levers, ignition and key
Fixed side glass: excellent condition, no seals

All items located in Northern California, about 40 minutes east of
Sacramento. JPEG photos on request. Shipping UPS COD in the US and
Canada. Foreign addresses via regular-mail COD. No shipping for anything
big, like sheet metal, in which case you'll have to come and get it. But
I'll part with the big stuff REALLY cheap. Make me an offer -- I want to
get rid of this stuff yesterday!!!

Bob Couse-Baker
Auburn, California

E-mail or call 916-889-8940 6-9 p.m. Pacific Time